Toronto Nikkei Forum トロント日系社会電子掲示板
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ノビ~の恐れを知らぬHigh Parkの桜開花予想#3 (最終) / Nobby's Fearless Prediction of Cherry Blossoms at High Park #3 (Final)

Go down

ノビ~の恐れを知らぬHigh Parkの桜開花予想#3 (最終) / Nobby's Fearless Prediction of Cherry Blossoms at High Park #3 (Final) Empty ノビ~の恐れを知らぬHigh Parkの桜開花予想#3 (最終) / Nobby's Fearless Prediction of Cherry Blossoms at High Park #3 (Final)

Post  NobbyM Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:55 am

(The English version is after the Japanese version)

皆さ~ん、

[] ノビ~の恐れを知らぬHigh Parkの桜開花予想#3 (最終)

10日前の予想#2に続き、予想#3 (最終)です。
今週の季節外れの初夏を思わせる気温の連続の影響で最終予想は予想#2から大きな修正となりました。
現在の数値に2週間の長期予報を使って計算すると開花は4月21日+/-2日(予想#2では4月27日)、満開はそれから1週間後、4月下旬となります。この予想は下記のトロント日系社会電子掲示板にも掲載して行きます。
http://torontonikkeiforum.2forum.biz/f1-toronto-nikkei-forum
2週間の長期予報の範囲内に開花予想が入ったので今回を最終開花予想とします。
ノビ~の恐れを知らぬHigh Parkの桜開花予想#3 (最終) / Nobby's Fearless Prediction of Cherry Blossoms at High Park #3 (Final) Sakura66
* High Parkの桜は市内(例えばトロント大学)の桜よりも開花は通常数日遅いです。
ノビ~の恐れを知らぬHigh Parkの桜開花予想#3 (最終) / Nobby's Fearless Prediction of Cherry Blossoms at High Park #3 (Final) Sakura67

*「開花」とはあらかじめ決めた3本の木のうち2本に5ー6輪咲いた状態。
*「満開」とは90%の花が咲いた状態。

注) ボクは桜の専門家ではありません。非常に簡単な方法で予想しています。開花予想が外れても責任は負えません。

Nobby Miura P.Eng., M.Eng.
nobbycosmic@gmail.com

All,

[] Nobby's Fearless Prediction of Cherry Blossoms at High Park #3 (Final)

Following the prediction #2 10 days ago, this is the prediction #3 (Final)
With unusually higher temperatures like in the early summer this week, the final prediction was revised drastically from the prediction #2.
Based on the calculated figures at this point, plus using the 14-day forecast, the blooming is to begin on April 21 +/- 2 days (It was April 27 in the prediction #2) and the full bloom  is 1 week after that at the end of April.  I am posting this in the Toronto Nikkei Forum below as well:
http://torontonikkeiforum.2forum.biz/f1-toronto-nikkei-forum.
Since the prediction range is within the 14-day forecast, this prediction is the final.
ノビ~の恐れを知らぬHigh Parkの桜開花予想#3 (最終) / Nobby's Fearless Prediction of Cherry Blossoms at High Park #3 (Final) Sakura66
* The blooming of the cherry blossoms at High Park is normally a few days later than the cherry blossoms in the inner-city such as at the University of Toronto.
ノビ~の恐れを知らぬHigh Parkの桜開花予想#3 (最終) / Nobby's Fearless Prediction of Cherry Blossoms at High Park #3 (Final) Sakura67

* The definition of the blooming is that at least 5 to 6 flowers on at least two trees each among the three pre-chosen trees bloom.* Full bloom means the condition where 90% of the flowers are in full bloom.

Note: I am not an expert on the blooming nor the cherry blossoms. I am calculating the figures with very basic pieces of information. I do not take any responsibility if the prediction was off.

Nobby Miura P.Eng., M.Eng.
nobbycosmic@gmail.com

NobbyM

Back to top Go down