Toronto Nikkei Forum トロント日系社会電子掲示板
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cherry Blossoms at High Park - Very early - Bloomed!/ ノビーの恐れを知らぬHigh Parkの桜開花予想 - かなり早い - 開花宣言!

2 posters

Go down

Cherry Blossoms at High Park - Very early - Bloomed!/ ノビーの恐れを知らぬHigh Parkの桜開花予想 - かなり早い - 開花宣言! Empty Thank you for the information

Post  NobbyM Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:23 am

Dear Haruo,

Thank you for the continuous up-date information on the cherry blossoms at High Park and the U of T.

The cherry trees at Robarts Library used to bloom a few days earlier than the ones at High Park. It seemed to have happened the same again this year. So, they will be a good indicator to predict the blooming of the cherry trees at High Park. That will help my fearless forecast of the blooming of the cherry trees at High Park.

Your question in your earlier post: How to post pictures. I do not know how to paste pictures directly to this bulletin board. I save them in my own site and link them to here. That seems the only way as far as I know.

Nobby Miura - The fearless forecaster of the cherry blossoms at High Park. I was right again this year!

NobbyM

Back to top Go down

Cherry Blossoms at High Park - Very early - Bloomed!/ ノビーの恐れを知らぬHigh Parkの桜開花予想 - かなり早い - 開花宣言! Empty sakura final

Post  haruo Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:28 pm

Hello All,

For those who were unable to make it to High Park this weekend...

The trees near the Grenadier Restaurant are just past their peak and are starting to lose petals.

However there is a smaller clump of trees that are not as popular, and they have not blossomed yet; still budding. I am referring to the trees at the intersection of Spring Rd and Deer Pen Rd. This is just south of the High Park Boulevard entrance.

If you go next weekend you still have a chance to enjoy hanami, and the weather may even be warmer.

All the best.

haruo

Back to top Go down

Cherry Blossoms at High Park - Very early - Bloomed!/ ノビーの恐れを知らぬHigh Parkの桜開花予想 - かなり早い - 開花宣言! Empty sakura update

Post  haruo Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:06 pm

Hello All,

I was out for a bike ride this afternoon (Wed 14th). At Hgh Park lots and lots of dark pink buds. I assume full flowers by Sunday. On the other hand the young trees behind Robarts Library have been in full flower since last Friday, and today they looked a breath-taking white.

(I see an option for creating a link to web images but I don't have a web site. If someone could explain how to insert images from my Mac's hard drive I'd be happy to share.)

cheers,

H

haruo

Back to top Go down

Cherry Blossoms at High Park - Very early - Bloomed!/ ノビーの恐れを知らぬHigh Parkの桜開花予想 - かなり早い - 開花宣言! Empty Bloomed! / 開花宣言

Post  Admin Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:44 pm

皆さん、

今日、4月13日(火)の昼にHigh Parkへ行き桜の開花を確認しました。木によってはかなりの数が開花しており、昨日4月12日はすでに「開花」状態だったと思います。

従って今年の開花は4月12日とします。今年もノビーの恐れを知らぬHigh Parkの桜開花予想は的中しました。万歳!

三浦Nobby
nobbycosmic@yahoo.co.jp

All,

At noon time today, April 13 (Tue), I went to High Park and confirmed the blooming of the cherry flowers. A sizable number of flowers on some of the trees were blooming, indicating that it was already blooming yesterday, April 12.

Thus, I declare the blooming of the cherry flowers at High Park on April 12. Again this year, the blooming was within the Nobby's fearless prediction of the cherry flower blooming at High park.

Cheers!

Nobby Miura
nobbycosmic@yahoo.co.jp

Admin
Admin

https://torontonikkeiforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Cherry Blossoms at High Park - Very early - Bloomed!/ ノビーの恐れを知らぬHigh Parkの桜開花予想 - かなり早い - 開花宣言! Empty I think I am right / 多分予想的中

Post  NobbyM Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:38 am

皆さん、

昨日(土曜日)午後 High Parkへ行って桜の状況を見て来ました。
どの木も濃い桃色の桜の蕾がはじけそうでした。ボクの予想通り、4月11日から14日の間に開花します。満開はそれから5日から1週間前後。

*「開花」とはあらかじめ決めた3本の木のうち、2本に5ー6輪咲いた状態。

誰か開花を確認できた方、知らせて下さると嬉しいです。

三浦Nobby
nobbycosmic@yahoo.co.jp

All,

I went High Park yesterday (Saturday) afternoon to see the condition of the cherry flowers. Every tree had deep pink flower buds ready to explode. I think my prediction was right. They should start blooming as I predicted.

Flowering predicted between April 11 and 14. The full bloom is normally 5 days to one week after that.

* The definition of the flowering is that at least 5 to 6 flowers on at least two trees each among the three pre-chosen trees bloom.

If someone see the blooming, I would very much appreciate if you could let me know.

Nobby Miura
nobbycosmic@yahoo.co.jp

NobbyM

Back to top Go down

Cherry Blossoms at High Park - Very early - Bloomed!/ ノビーの恐れを知らぬHigh Parkの桜開花予想 - かなり早い - 開花宣言! Empty Cherry Blossoms at High Park - Very early - Bloomed!/ ノビーの恐れを知らぬHigh Parkの桜開花予想 - かなり早い - 開花宣言!

Post  NobbyM Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:53 pm

皆さーん、

今年もHigh Parkの桜開花予想の積算気温を計算しています。

いつもは4月中旬からどっこいしょっと本格的に予想して見るのですが、今年は何とあっと言う間に数値の上では開花が目の前、あわてての予想発信です。

今年の現時点でのHigh Parkの桜の開花予想(非公式。でも誰が公式?):
4月11日から14日の間。満開はそれから5日から1週間前後。

*「開花」とはあらかじめ決めた3本の木のうち2本に5ー6輪咲いた状態。

注)ボクは桜の専門家ではありません。非常に簡単な方法で予想しています。開花予想が外れても責任は負えません。

要請) High Parkへ行った方、桜の状態を教えて下さると助かります。

過去の開花記録:
2007年5月2日(予想範囲内)
2008年4月26日(予想範囲内)
2009年4月27日(予想範囲内より2日遅れ)

All,

I am again this year calculating the cumulative temperature record for predicting the flowering of the cherry blossoms in the High Park.

Normally I start predicting it in mid-April. However, this year, when I looked at the numbers, the flowering seems to be possibly just a few days away. So, I am sending this in a hurry.

This is an unofficial prediction of the flowering of the cherry blossoms in the High Park (Well, who is the official?):

Flowering predicted between April 11 and 14. The full bloom is normally 5 days to one week after that.

* The definition of the flowering is that at least 5 to 6 flowers on at least two trees each among the three pre-chosen trees bloom.

Note: I am not an expert on the flowering or the cherry blossoms. I am calculating the figures with very basic pieces of information. I do not take any responsibilities if the prediction was off.

Request: If you go to the High Park, let me know the condition of the cherry flowers. I appreciate.

Past blooming record:
May 2, 2007 (Within the prediction)
April 26, 2008 (Within the prediction)
April 27, 2009 (2 days later than the prediction range)

Nobby Miura 三浦信義
nobbycosmic@yahoo.co.jp

NobbyM

Back to top Go down

Cherry Blossoms at High Park - Very early - Bloomed!/ ノビーの恐れを知らぬHigh Parkの桜開花予想 - かなり早い - 開花宣言! Empty Re: Cherry Blossoms at High Park - Very early - Bloomed!/ ノビーの恐れを知らぬHigh Parkの桜開花予想 - かなり早い - 開花宣言!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down