Toronto Nikkei Forum トロント日系社会電子掲示板
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Charity Talent Show for Victims of Japan Earthquake/Tsunami - May 8

Go down

A Charity Talent Show for Victims of Japan Earthquake/Tsunami - May 8 Empty A Charity Talent Show for Victims of Japan Earthquake/Tsunami - May 8

Post  Temp Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:49 pm

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Cindy Yip. I am writing to seek assistance in advertising an upcoming charity event for victims of Japan earthquake/tsunami.

After having seen what happened in Japan recently, I took the initiative to organize a charity event to raise funds and awareness of Japan Earthquake/Tsunami. I would like to invite your organization, friends, and family to attend this Talent show on Sunday May 8th at 6:30pm - 9:00pm in Hart House, East Common Room to raise funds for victims in Japan earthquake and tsunami (http://jtorres.komodoopenlab.com/index.php?n=Projects.Friends4Japan). This event is hosted by a group of amateur musicians and artists, and is sponsored by Bank of Montreal and the University of Toronto Argentina Tango Club . It will be an evening with a wide range of music and dance performance. Tickets (by donation with a suggested minimum of $5) can be purchased at the door on the night of the event.

My team and I are working hard to put every effort in this event. 100% of the proceeds will be donated to Japan to help out the victims there.

Please feel free to provide any suggestions that may help improve this event. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Cindy Yip
Ph.D. University of Toronto

Temp

Back to top Go down