Toronto Nikkei Forum トロント日系社会電子掲示板
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nobby's Fearless Prediction of Cherry Blossoms at High Park / ノビーの恐れを知らぬHigh Parkの桜開花予想

Go down

Nobby's Fearless Prediction of Cherry Blossoms at High Park / ノビーの恐れを知らぬHigh Parkの桜開花予想 Empty Nobby's Fearless Prediction of Cherry Blossoms at High Park / ノビーの恐れを知らぬHigh Parkの桜開花予想

Post  NobbyM Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:50 pm

皆さん、

今日月曜日昼過ぎにHigh Parkへ行って様子を見て来ました。
つぼみの殻が割れていて、中から桜の花びらが見え、いつでも開ける状態ではあるもののまだ開花していません。感じとしてあと2日は必要なように思えます。
3月29日から4月3日の間に開花するという開花予想から少し遅れるかも知れません。

三浦

All,

In the afternoon today, Monday, I went High Park to check the condition of the flowers.
They are not blooming yet, even though the shell of the flower buds already cracked and the cherry flower petals are ready to open. It looked they need at least two more days before they blossom.
So, the flowering may be later than my prediction range of March 29 to April 3.

Nobby Miura

NobbyM

Back to top Go down

Nobby's Fearless Prediction of Cherry Blossoms at High Park / ノビーの恐れを知らぬHigh Parkの桜開花予想 Empty Nobby's Fearless Prediction of Cherry Blossoms at High Park / ノビーの恐れを知らぬHigh Parkの桜開花予想

Post  NobbyM Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:12 pm

皆さん、

開花予想範囲の初日の今日、High Parkへ行って様子を見て来ました。
つぼみの殻が割れていて、中から桜の花びらがいつでも開ける状態でした。
ちょっと暖かい日があれば一斉に開花すると思います。
3月29日から4月3日の間に開花するという開花予想に変更はありません。
復活祭の連休に桜が見ごろになる可能性が高くなりました。

三浦

All,

Today was the first day of the predicted range for the cherry blossom at High Park.
I went there to check the condition of the flowers.
The shell of the flower buds already cracked and the cherry flower petals are ready to open. They will blossom any time in a warm day.
So, no change in my prediction range of March 29 to April 3 for the cherry blossom.
If so, the cherry flowers should be at full bloom during the Easter long weekend.

Nobby Miura

NobbyM

Back to top Go down

Post  NobbyM Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:07 pm

皆さん、

新しい数値を入れて計算しなおしました。
今日3月26日の計算結果:予想に変更なし。
数値は3月29日から4月3日の間に開花すると出ています。
いずれにしろ月が変わる前後に開花しそうです。
ボクの計算が間違っていないと良いです。

三浦

All,

The figure was recalculated with the new data set.
The result of the calculation today, March 26: No change in the prediction.
The figure still indicates the cherry flowers blossom between March 29 and April 3.
In any case, it looks that the flowers start blooming around the last weekend of March, plus/minus a few days. Let's hope I am right.

Nobby Miura

NobbyM

Back to top Go down

Post  NobbyM Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:41 pm

Post NobbyM on Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:18 pm
皆さん、

この数日、長期予報よりも高い気温になった為、計算し直しました。
今日3月21日の計算結果:数値は3月29日から4月3日の間に開花すると出ています。
いずれにしろ月が変わる前後に開花しそうです。ボクの計算が間違っていないと良いです。

三浦

All,

Due to the higher temperatures in the last few days than the long range forecast, I recalculated the prediction.

The result of the calculation today, March 21: The figure indicates the cherry flowers blossom between March 29 and April 3. In any case, it looks that the flowers start blooming around the last weekend of March, plus/minus a few days. Let's hope I am right.

Nobby Miura

NobbyM

Back to top Go down

Post  NobbyM Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:18 pm

皆さん、

今日3月18日の計算結果:数値は3月31日から4月7日の間に開花すると出ています。新しいデータが来たら範囲を調整します。

三浦

All,

The result of the calculation today, March 18: The figure indicates the cherry flowers blossom between March 31 and April 7. The prediction will be adjusted when a new set of data is available.

Nobby Miura

NobbyM

Back to top Go down

Post  NobbyM Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:48 pm

皆さーん、

今年もHigh Parkの桜開花予想の積算気温を計算しています。

3月11日の時点でのHigh Parkの桜の開花予想(非公式。でも誰が公式?):

例年にない暖冬で積算気温はうなぎのぼり、現在の展開が続くと開花は3月末か4月始めに開花します。
満開はそれから5日から1週間前後。まだ不確定要素がありますが、例年より早いことは間違いありません。

*「開花」とはあらかじめ決めた3本の木のうち2本に5ー6輪咲いた状態。

注)ボクは桜の専門家ではありません。非常に簡単な方法で予想しています。開花予想が外れても責任は負えません。

過去の開花記録:
2007年5月2日(予想範囲内)
2008年4月26日(予想範囲内)
2009年4月27日(予想範囲内より2日遅れ)
2010年4月12日(予想範囲内)
2011年5月4日(予想範囲内より1日送れ)

All,

I am again this year calculating the cumulative temperature record for predicting the flowering of the cherry blossoms in the High Park.

This is an unofficial prediction of the flowering of the cherry blossoms in the High Park (Well, who is the official?):

As the warm winter continues, the calculated number is increasing rapidly. The number on March 11 indicates that flowering is expected at the end of March to the beginning of April. The full bloom is normally 5 days to one week after that. There may still be unexpected changes, yet it is quite sure it will be earlier than normal.

* The definition of the flowering is that at least 5 to 6 flowers on at least two trees each among the three pre-chosen trees bloom.

Note: I am not an expert on the flowering or the cherry blossoms. I am calculating the figures with very basic pieces of information. I do not take any responsibilities if the prediction was off.

Past blooming record:
May 2, 2007 (Within the prediction)
April 26, 2008 (Within the prediction)
April 27, 2009 (2 days later than the prediction range)
April 12, 2010 (Within the prediction)
May 4, 2011 (1 day later than the predicted range)

Nobby Miura 三浦信義
nobbycosmic@yahoo.co.jp

NobbyM

Back to top Go down

Nobby's Fearless Prediction of Cherry Blossoms at High Park / ノビーの恐れを知らぬHigh Parkの桜開花予想 Empty Re: Nobby's Fearless Prediction of Cherry Blossoms at High Park / ノビーの恐れを知らぬHigh Parkの桜開花予想

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down