Toronto Nikkei Forum トロント日系社会電子掲示板
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ノビーの恐れを知らぬHigh Parkの桜開花予想/Nobby's Fearless Prediction of Cherry Blossoms at High Park

Go down

ノビーの恐れを知らぬHigh Parkの桜開花予想/Nobby's Fearless Prediction of Cherry Blossoms at High Park Empty ノビーの恐れを知らぬHigh Parkの桜開花予想/Nobby's Fearless Prediction of Cherry Blossoms at High Park

Post  NobbyM Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:31 pm

皆さーん、

今年もHigh Parkの桜開花予想の積算気温を計算しています。

今年は平年に近い気温の展開で、このまま続くと開花は4月下旬になります。満開はそれから5日から1週間前後。1ヶ月以上先のことでまだまだ不確定要素があります。今後の予想に注意していて下さい。

*「開花」とはあらかじめ決めた3本の木のうち2本に5ー6輪咲いた状態。

注)ボクは桜の専門家ではありません。非常に簡単な方法で予想しています。(「コスミック茶話(さわ)」にその説明が書いてあります)。開花予想が外れても責任は負えません。
2009年4月27日(予想範囲内より2日遅れ)
2010年4月12日(予想範囲内)
2011年5月4日(予想範囲内より1日遅れ)
2012年4月5日(予想範囲内より3日遅れ)

All,

I am again this year calculating the cumulative temperature record for predicting the flowering of the cherry blossoms in the High Park.

This winter, the temperature trend is close to normal. If this trend continues, the flowering is expected at late April. It is till more than one month away and there are a few uncertain factors exist. Please keep watching the posting here.

* The definition of the flowering is that at least 5 to 6 flowers on at least two trees each among the three pre-chosen trees bloom.

Note: I am not an expert on the flowering nor the cherry blossoms. I am calculating the figures with very basic pieces of information. (It is explained in my book, Cosmic Tea Time Stories). I do not take any responsibilities if the prediction was off.
April 27, 2009 (2 days later than the prediction range)
April 12, 2010 (Within the prediction)
May 4, 2011 (1 day later than the predicted range)
April 5, 2012 (3 days later than the predicted range)

Nobby Miura 三浦信義
nobbycosmic@yahoo.co.jp
「コスミック茶話(さわ)」-本になりました / Cosmic Tea Time Stories - Now a book
130冊以上売れました / More than 130 books sold so far.
「書房あおいちきゅう」 http://nobbycosmic.com/Cosmic/BlueEarthLogo3.jpg
ポスター http://nobbycosmic.com/Cosmic/CosmicPoster1.pdf

NobbyM

Back to top Go down