Toronto Nikkei Forum トロント日系社会電子掲示板
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ノビーの恐れを知らぬHigh Parkの桜開花予想#2 / Nobby's Fearless Prediction of Cherry Blossoms at High Park #2

Go down

ノビーの恐れを知らぬHigh Parkの桜開花予想#2 / Nobby's Fearless Prediction of Cherry Blossoms at High Park #2 Empty ノビーの恐れを知らぬHigh Parkの桜開花予想#2 / Nobby's Fearless Prediction of Cherry Blossoms at High Park #2

Post  NobbyM Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:58 am

(The English version is after the Japanese version)

皆さ~ん、

[] ノビーの恐れを知らぬHigh Parkの桜開花予想#2

現在の数値に2週間の長期予報、その後は過去16年間の平年値を使って計算すると、数値は4月末日開花、満開はそれから1週間後を示しています。2週間前の概略の予報と変わりません。もちろん5週間先のことでまだ不確定要素が沢山あります。今後の予想に注意していて下さい。この予想は下記のトロント日系社会電子掲示板にも掲載して行きます。
http://torontonikkeiforum.2forum.biz/f1-toronto-nikkei-forum

2週間の長期予報の範囲内に開花予想が入った時点で最終開花予想とします。
ノビーの恐れを知らぬHigh Parkの桜開花予想#2 / Nobby's Fearless Prediction of Cherry Blossoms at High Park #2 Sakura43

* High Parkの桜は市内(例えばトロント大学)の桜よりも開花は通常数日遅いです。
ノビーの恐れを知らぬHigh Parkの桜開花予想#2 / Nobby's Fearless Prediction of Cherry Blossoms at High Park #2 Sakura44

*「開花」とはあらかじめ決めた3本の木のうち2本に5ー6輪咲いた状態。
*「満開」とは90%の花が咲いた状態。

注) ボクは桜の専門家ではありません。非常に簡単な方法で予想しています。開花予想が外れても責任は負えません。

Nobby Miura 三浦信義 P.Eng., M.Eng.
nobbycosmic@gmail.com
ノビーの恐れを知らぬHigh Parkの桜開花予想#2 / Nobby's Fearless Prediction of Cherry Blossoms at High Park #2 Sunflo11ウクライナに平和を

All,

[] Nobby's Fearless Prediction of Cherry Blossoms at High Park #2

Based on the calculated figures at this point, using the 14-day forecast and the average daily temperatures of the past 16 years, the blooming is to begin toward the end  of April with the full bloom 1 week after that.  This is the same as the prediction in the preview I sent out 2 weeks ago.  It is still 5 weeks away and there are lots of uncertain factors. I am posting this in the Toronto Nikkei Forum below as well:
http://torontonikkeiforum.2forum.biz/f1-toronto-nikkei-forum.

Once the prediction range is within the 14-day forecast, that prediction is the final.
ノビーの恐れを知らぬHigh Parkの桜開花予想#2 / Nobby's Fearless Prediction of Cherry Blossoms at High Park #2 Sakura43
* The blooming of the cherry blossoms at High Park is normally a few days later than the cherry blossoms in the inner-city such as at the University of Toronto.

ノビーの恐れを知らぬHigh Parkの桜開花予想#2 / Nobby's Fearless Prediction of Cherry Blossoms at High Park #2 Sakura44

* The definition of the blooming is that at least 5 to 6 flowers on at least two trees each among the three pre-chosen trees bloom.
* Full bloom means the condition where 90% of the flowers are in full bloom.

Note: I am not an expert on the blooming nor the cherry blossoms. I am calculating the figures with very basic pieces of information. I do not take any responsibility if the prediction was off.

Nobby Miura 三浦信義 P.Eng., M.Eng.
nobbycosmic@gmail.com
ノビーの恐れを知らぬHigh Parkの桜開花予想#2 / Nobby's Fearless Prediction of Cherry Blossoms at High Park #2 Sunflo11Peace to Ukraine

NobbyM

Back to top Go down